The West Bend School District is in a class of its own, leading the way to Preparing All Students for college Readiness AND Career Success. We have more than 7,000 students who are held to a high standard of learning through continuous improvement and Excellence for All.
The West Bend School District is the18th largest school district in the state out of 426. Our student population, as of September of 2011 is 6,902; elementary student population: 3,013; middle school population: 1,474: high school population: 2,318 and early-childhood population at our Rolf's Education Center: 97.
The West Bend School District offers...
- 20 Advanced Placement (college-level) courses
- 21 technical college credit classes
- 9 professional career certifications, CNA, ASE. ProStart and more
- 26 high school athletic offerings
- 7 middle school athletic offerings
- 34 club and co-curricular offerings at the high schools
- 3 world language offerings for middle school students: Spanish, German and French
- 3 performing arts offerings for middle school students; band, orchestra and choir
- Development of a charter school focuing on skills and 21st Century skill development
- West Bend Online Learning Academy (WBOLA)
- Technology infrastructure improvement and replacement
The West Bend School District does not discriminate against pupils on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation or physical, mental, emotional or learning disability or handicap in its education programs or activities.
Federal law prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, sex or handicap. The West Bend School District will make reasonable accommodations for a qualified individual with a disability and requests for accommodations should be directed to Sharon Kailas, Director of Pupil Services, 262-335-5409. Report any suspected violations to the building administrator per district Administrative Rule 411. If further action is necessary, please contact Sharon Kailas, Director of Pupil Services at 262-335-5409.