The mission of the Business Office is to provide accurate, compliant, financial information and service in a safe and professional manner.
Business Administration Objectives
- To support the goals and objectives of the school district.
- Maximize the resources of the district for education in the classroom.
- Provide timely and accurate financial information to all department heads, administrators, board members and community members.
- Procure supplies, materials, and equipment for employees of the district in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Maximize revenue opportunities available to the school district, including but not limited to securing grants (state, federal and local), transfer of service exemptions, fees, and Medicaid reimbursements.
- Provide for nutritious, well-balanced meal choices for both breakfast and lunch to students and adults.
- Provide for the safe and efficient transportation of students to and from school, and school related events.
- Develop and maintain a long-range financial plan.
- Continuously examine expenditure and revenue trends over the short-term and long-term in order to address areas of inefficiencies and waste.
Business Administration Beliefs and Values
We believe that a well-run district office is necessary in order to support the educational programming and delivery of the district as it strives to provide an outstanding education to the students of the City of West Bend and surrounding communities. We work towards the District mission to provide each student with the tools to prepare for college readiness and career success. We believe that problems and difficulties that we may face in the implementation of a best practice are opportunities for learning and are challenges to be addressed rather that roadblocks to moving forward.